Saturday, February 2, 2013

So I finally finished this concept and let me tell you it was tough.  This is my character that I hope to build up on in the future.  The idea came  to me when I thought about the word possessions, or being possessive to things that are very materialistic.  Since my character is sort of a relic hunter, he tends to get drawn into materialistic items even though they might be troublesome.  I am actually pleased with the final given that I been out of the Photoshop game for a while now. I think it has been 2 months since I last worked in the shop, and I gotta say I'm glad I have come back to it.  I used a lot of reference from taking pictures of myself under the light, to movie shots, and so on and so forth.  I hope you all likes, and hope to bring you more entertainment to your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment