Saturday, April 13, 2013

Portrait Studies of the Female: A Study in Rendering Faces



These are just a few studies I have been working on, trying to work on rendering planes and applying tone where is should be as oppose to where it should not. As you can see I slightly progressed with each head and I will continue to do so as I will do more of these to get a better feel of the female face and it's elegance. Of course I need to also work on the male head, but I believe a females is much more difficult because as it is gentle so should your application be with your pencil upon rendering. Well, they each have their levels of difficulties, but you see what I mean. :)
There will be more to come but for now this is all I have. haha! Hope you like, like if you do and please comment if you must. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment